This Application facilitates Dealers to connect with manufacturers, Dealers and Farmers to list, promote and market their Products.
For the provisions of the Services, the Company shall collect and store certain Personal Information as defined hereinbelow of the Dealers (“Dealers/Users”).
- GOVERNING STATUTE
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect User’s/ Dealer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses when User/ Dealer visit the Application to track and aggregate non-personal information. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of electronic device and technical information about user’s/ Dealer’s means of connection to our Application, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. For example, we use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which customers and visitors navigate our Application. User/Dealer understands that this information shall be non-personal information and could be used by the Company, for its own business purposes.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall use the Personal Information in the following cases: (i) to provide User/ Dealer with the Services and to assist User/ Dealer in the event User/ Dealer need additional support; (ii) for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Services provided by the Company (iii) to more effectively provide the Services to User/ Dealer; (iv) to improve the Services; (v) to maintain and manage User/ Dealer Account; (vi) to assist User/ Dealer with technical difficulties that may arise in relation to User’s/ Dealer’s use and access of the Application ; (vii) to manage our relationship with User/ Dealer; (viii) for internal record keeping (ix) to comply with our legal or statutory obligations; (x) to contact User/ Dealer about important promotional emails about our Services or other important things about User/ Dealer Account, the Application and the Services and (xi) to contact User/ Dealer for market research purposes. We may contact User/ Dealer by SMS, email, phone or postal services.
- CONTENT UPLOADED BY USERS
The Users/ Dealers acknowledge that the they shall be solely responsible for content uploaded by them on the Application and the Company does not have any control over the same. However, the Company reserves the right to review the contents uploaded/submitted by the Users/ Dealers and if the same is not in accordance all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or is found to violate any privacy or any other right including third party rights, the Company shall remove such content, without any prior notice to the Users/ Dealers or terminate the User/ Dealer Account, at its sole discretion.
- ANONYMIZED DATA
Our Application may use "cookies" to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on User’s/ Dealer’s hard drive. Once User/ Dealer agrees, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets User/ Dealer know when User/ Dealer visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to User/ Dealers as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to User’s/ Dealer’s needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about User’s/ Dealer’s preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our Application in order to tailor it to User’s/ Dealer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the systems.
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide User’s Personal Information to third parties, without User’s prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose User’s Personal Information in the following cases:
- Administrators: We shall provide access to User’s/ Dealer’s Personal information to our authorized administrative(s) for internal business purposes, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Affiliates: We may provide Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to User’s/ Dealer’s requests for information or the Services.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information if we are acquired by / we acquire or merge with another Company or transfer a part of our business, including the Application, to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we will notify Users.
Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, the Company shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the parties (including but not limited to the entities listed above) with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall the Company be responsible and/or liable for any additional information User/ Dealer may choose to provide directly to any third party.
- DATA RETENTION
We will retain User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information for as long as User’s/ Dealer’s registration with us is valid and the performance of Services is complete. We may also retain and use User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Subject to this section, we will try to delete User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
We value User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information, and protect it on the Application against loss, misuse or alteration by taking extensive security measures. In order to protect User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. To protect User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information, we have implemented adequate technology. User’s/ Dealer’s Personal Information is securely stored at Amazon Cloud Services - the most trusted and valued company amongst the Cloud Computing Industry. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as our systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we take no liabilities or responsibilities for it. Users/ Dealers are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send User/ Dealer an e-mail, SMS that looks like it is from the Company asking for User’s/ Dealer’s personal information. If User/ Dealer have questions regarding our security User/ Dealer can contact us at email@example.com
Users/ Dealer are responsible for all actions that take place under User/ Dealer Account. If Users/ Dealer choose to share User/ Dealer Account details and password or any Personal Information with third parties, Users/ Dealer are solely responsible for the same. If Users/ Dealer lose control of User/ Dealer Account, they may lose substantial control over their Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions. It is Users’/ Dealer responsibility to keep Users/ Dealer’s password confidential.
- ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE APPLICATION
- Special Offers and Updates: We may send User the information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter of the Company. While respecting User’s privacy, we present the option to not receive these types of communications. User may unsubscribe via the unsubscribe mechanism provided in each such communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service Announcements: On certain occasions or under law, we are required to send out Service or Application related announcements. We respect User’s/ Dealer’s privacy, however User may not opt-out of these communications. These communications would not be promotional in nature.
- Customer Service: We communicate with Customer(s) on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regard to issues relating to their User/ Dealer Account, we reply via email or phone, based on Customer(s) requirements and convenience. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES:
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY: